|1. The parcel number,
sometimes called the PID, PIN, Geocode or APN.
2. The size of the parcel. Either dimensions, square
footage or size in acres.
3. County and state the property is located in. An
address or latitude and longitude coordinates if known.
4. Property owner's name and whether that owner or
owners are alive. If the property is in a trust, then the name of the
trustee with power to sell the property.
5. Access to the property and type of access meaning;
is the road to the property paved, gravel or dirt? If it is just an
easement or landlocked. please indicate this.
6. Any structures on the property such as an outbuilding,
garage, storage shed, etc.
7. Whether you pay any association dues or maintenance
fees and what that amount is per year. Also the name of the
association if applicable.
You may also fax this information to us at 360 754 9194
This offer is free of charge and there is absolutely "no obligation"!
You should own your property. Please be aware
if you have improved your property, we do not take that into consideration
as we are only looking for unimproved property. If you still wish us
to give you a quote, please note that those improvements will not be
addressed. Property with back taxes can be covered up to the amount
that we offer, but taxes will have to come out of any quote we provide
as we are not aware of any back taxes at the time of the original offer.
We are also not aware of what you paid for the property, so that is
not taken into consideration at the time of the offer either.